Tuesday 19 January 2016

Prophet Sets Member Ablaze, Claims God Told Him To… Victim, Other Members Reacts!!! [Photo]

IMG_0897

One Madam Bosede, is lying critically ill in hospital after a prophet at a Celestial Church of Christ (CCC) on Unity Street in Abule-Egba, Lagos, in his sermon claimed he got a revelation that there was God in their midst and he has instructed him to set a woman ablaze as she would not suffer burns if he does. The woman instantly became a victim as she was severely burnt. In a review of the incident, INFORMATION NIGERIA has put together statements from the prophet, the victim and some members that would leave you perplexed…

Cleric:

“I heard the voice clearly, but I don’t know what happened after we set fire on her. God has been speaking to me since and it has been working, so I wonder why now.”

Victim:

“Our prophet said the spirit of God whispered to him that I would not burn if he sets me on fire. When I came out, they poured kerosene on my body and set me ablaze. But, unfortunately, I was burnt beyond recognition and before the other church members could get water, the deed had already been done.”

Member:

“I believe it’s the sins of the victim that made her burn, the prophet of God could not have lied.”

Naija na wa

No comments:

Post a Comment