Thursday 23 March 2017

Esther Ene Audu Shines Like A Diamond In Epic Birthday Photos

Esther Ene Audu is a talented Nollywood actress who was born on March 22 in Ikeja, Lagos but hails from Kogi State. The actress, in gratitude took to Instagram to share some birthday photos and also an emotional caption of how God has been good to her.

She wrote:

“With so much tears in my eyes I say THANK YOU LORD. Never did I ever think I will be here this time of my life and be where I am. I look back and all I can say is Thank You Lord.
You have given me the best gift any one could ask for,, came into the world to a wonderful family, and today am married to the most amazing man in the world. My career has been flourishing,business Has been prosperous, am living in good health and sound mind, you have blessed me with the gift of men. All around me is favor. I will forever live in thanks to You Lord. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME . ”

See photos:














No comments:

Post a Comment